The VMH 70 is a multifunctional display designed to monitor your boat engines and navigation.
Up to four engines can be monitored with a single display.
The integrated NMEA 2000 gateway lets you acquire engine data also via analog sensors or SAE J1939, to then convert and distribute them on the NMEA 2000 network.
The display manages up to six resistive sensors, three voltage sensors and one digital alarm.
All data are also distributed on two EasyLink channels to a maximum of 16 VMH 14 gauges per channel.
NMEA 2000 connectivity lets you view navigation data from other devices on the network, such as wind, compass, GPS, speed, and depth data.
- Input supply voltage : 9-32 V DC
- Nominal voltage : 12V|24V
- Consumption : < 900 mA @ 12 V
- Display size : 7"
- Connectivity : NMEA2000|EasyLink|J1939
- NMEA2000 inputs : Yes
- NMEA2000 outputs : Yes
- J1939 input : 2x
- EasyLink : 2x
- Analogue input type : Capacitive (mA)|Resistive (Ω)|Frequency (Hz)|Voltage (V)
- Resistive signal inputs (Ω) : 6x
- Capacitive signal inputs (mA) : 2x
- Voltage signal inputs (V) : 3x
- Frequency signal inputs (Hz) : 2x
- Video inputs : 2x
- Alarm inputs : 1x
- Alarm outputs : 2x
- Connector type : Micro-C (NMEA2000)|AMP superseal plug|Molex MX150|M12 4pins (video)
- Mounting & Support : Surface mount