The IDST810 Thru-Hull transducer measures depth, speed and temperature in the water.
It has integrated vessel attitude sensor which mesaures heel and trim data that can be used to calibrate speed-through-water.
- Input supply voltage : 9-16 V DC
- Nominal voltage : 12V
- Consumption : < 200mA
- Power : 100W
- Connectivity : NMEA2000|Bluetooth
- NMEA2000 outputs : Yes
- Speed range : 0.3-45knots
- Integrated features : Boat speed (through water)|Heel & Trim
- Frequency : 235kHz
- Connector type : Micro-C (NMEA2000)
- Mounting & Support : Retractable Thru-Hull [P617V (P17)]
- Material : Urethane|Plastic
- Hole diameter : Ø 51mm